Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Braces Finally Off

Today was the big day for our daughter. After 20 months, Hannah got her braces off today. She's been looking forward to this day for a long time. I have to admit, I was kind of excited myself. I never had braces when I was a kid, but I can only imagine how she must feel, knowing that she can now eat all of the things she hasn't been able to over the previous year and half. It was a fairly simple process. In and out in less than an hour. And her smile is beautiful. I'm really pleased with how things turned out. I think Hannah is happy too. The orthodontist did pull three loose molars, and Hannah wasn't happy about that, but they were mostly hanging by threads, so he pulled them anyhow. Hannah gets a retainer next week. I'm not sure if she'll like that, but it can't be any worse than the braces.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home