Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Cell Phone

I’m in the market for a new cell phone.  Actually, it’s my wife’s cell phone.  Her phone was not holding a call, and was becoming basically worthless.  Of course, she talks a lot more (a lot) than I do, so I thought it was her battery.  We traded batteries.  That didn’t work.  So, we traded phones.  Actually, we just swapped the SIM card, which holds all of our numbers, the specific phone and account info, etc.  Her phone had about 110 hours of talk time, and mine has less than 15 hours.  Something is goofed up, but I’m not sure what.  Unfortunately, I can’t upgrade my phone yet with my wireless company (Cingular), and the phone is past the warranty period.  So, my only option is to buy a phone outright.  I’m not too thrilled about that, but it’s about the only option I’ve got.  Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home