Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Awesome Dinner

This evening, we decided to go out to dinner. Well, in fact, we've been eating out a lot. It just seems that both I and my wife have been too busy lately to worry about making or planning dinner. I really hate to do both. I'm not a cook. I hate to cook. Actually, it's probably one of my least favorite things to do. I'd rather clean the house than cook. So, my wife mostly takes on the cooking chores, and I help whenever I can, but mostly don't do the lion's share at all, or only rarely. It's just that it's easier to eat out sometimes, rather than do the work at home. I suppose that's my lazy side coming out, but the food at restaurants just tastes better sometimes.

So, tonight was no different. Actually, my wife had prepared dinner in the crockpot, but it didn't turn out as we expected. So, we tossed it in the garbage, and went to Camille's Cafe. They serve soups, salads, and sandwiches. It's a really good place to eat. Tonight, we hit the jackpot. Because of their frequent eater program, I was due for a free meal. So, we used that for my daughter's tortilla rollup, and, it was buy one get one (BOGO) night. In other words, we only had to pay for one meal, and the other two were free! Woohoo, we felt like we had hit the jackpot. It was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home