Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Visiting the Dentist

I went for my bi-annual dentist visit today. I really don't like going to the dentist, but I do like how clean my teeth are when I leave. In fact, I kind of dread going to the dentist, as my jaw hurts so much when I'm done. But, it wasn't as bad this time, and I was in and out in about 35 minutes. I also bought an electric toothbrush from them. I bought the Oral B Triumph, their latest and greatest model. I've been thinking about buying an electric toothbrush for awhile, and the sales pitch from the dental hygienist was too much to ignore. I thought it might be worthwhile to give it a try. It was $95, about $25 cheaper than buying it at the Walmart, plus, there's also a $10 mail in rebate. But, the replacement heads run about $20 per pack of 3, so that's pretty pricey. We'll see. It does have a 30 day money back guarantee, but I'm guessing I'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home